Friday, October 31, 2008

The vegetable soup I prepared!

The vegetable soup I prepared. I have a great love towards soups. But my mom never prepares me even a cup of it. So i decided to prepare a vegetable soup myself and I have suceeded in my mission. Yes! To my surprise it was awesome. The procedure for preparing the soup is as follows:



Ingredients:
  1. Vegetables like beans, carrot, green peas or any english vegetables you like
  2. an onion
  3. a tomato
  4. spices
  5. ginger, garlic

Directions:

  • First of all boil the vegetables in some water. Remember dont drain this water because the vitamins and monerals of the vegetables are sustained in the water now.
  • Next, take a pan, slightly bigger in size and fry the onions along with the spices with enough of oil in it.Then the add the tomato, ginger and garlic (not as paste). Stir it well until it gets somewhat cooked.
  • Now, add enough of water and the vegetables cooked.
  • Add salt and pepper and wait till it gets boiled.
  • Serve it neatly in a cup as hot.

You know, i prepared around three and half cups and finished it myself since it was so awesome. You also prepare this and serve for your family members. This is healthy with vegetables also.

No comments: