Thursday, July 17, 2008

i, me, myself...

Hello friends. This is Arun. I am 21, just have finished my bachelor's degree and currently doing the most difficult job in the world. Yes, I am idle. People around here call it as waiting for the date of joining for the company in which I am placed. But i wont call it so. Because this is the most craziest part of my life. Yes! I am neither happy nor sad. I dont know what I am doing, what I am upto and rather what I did. Also this is the best part of my life. Being idle made me to think who I am. I never found the answer, though. No one so did, and lived.

I am a fan of merely anything which is not stupid. So i always wanted myself to be away from that word. Arguing with stupids is also a mere waste of time, you know? They bring you to their level, and down, and down, and down. Finally they win. Speaking like this, I am not a saint, though. I have a love towards Movies, Cricket, Enjoying, Partying etc., as all the counterparts of my age around the globe.I have a love towards poetical things, feelings around me but not to poems. Blogging has'nt became a hobby for me. But I love typing about things around me. So i am starting as a blogger from today.

No comments: